One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission for doctoral degree
Pramod Kambhampati profile image Pramod Kambhampati Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am studying Mtech in computer science and technology of academic year 2011-2013 in Andhra University, Andhra pradesh, India. I have secured a cgpa of 7.45 till now,I want to pursue Doctoral Degree but I have some doubts regarding it which are as follows 1.Which is the Better country for Doctoral Degree (New zealand or any European Country)? 2.When and how to apply for admissions? 3.What is the fee Structure of it? 4.will I get any funding?
  • August 21, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities offering PhD computer Science courses in New Zealand. New Zealand's education system resembles the education structure of Australia. University scholarships are available for outstanding candidates. You have many options available for Phd courses in UK.
Admission intakes are in February, July and sometimes in September, for New Zealand. And for European Countries it’s October, January and April.
Tuition fees can vary between courses, institutions and also the location.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Admission for doctoral degree'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.