One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission electrical courses in USA with GRE score of 278
Sree Ram profile image Sree Ram Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
ssc 84, inter 83, btech 67 (electrical,, with 12 backlogs after repeatation). ielts 6, gre 278(V-130, Q 148). will i get admissions for ms in US for spring2014. if so, plz suggest me universities in which i may get admissions for electrical course???
  • September 20, 2013

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Sree Ram,

University are independent abroad and admission parameters and weightage is different in different universities. Hence, it will not be right to provide any random list without proper research. Check usnews or petersons website for random list of USA universities to apply.

I will suggest you to do a good research or follow pre-application process to find universities for you to apply for January 2014 intake. As investement for studies abroad is huge, it will be wise to join universities giving you good returns on your investments.

There are good number of universities that offer MS in Electrical Engnn and I am sure if you do a good research you will find few USA universities accepting your profile. Your GRE score is low.

Further, you need to apply early for Spring 2014 as most good universities deadlines will get closed soon. All the best!

Regards, Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Admission electrical courses in USA with GRE score of 278'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.