One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission for M.Sc in Business Information Systems in University of Amsterdam
Aashay Ranadive Aashay Ranadive Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hello,I am Aashay and i have few doubts regarding the Coursework - M.Sc in Business Information Systems in University of Amsterdam. Below are few details about my acads:10th SSC - 74.532th HSC - Science - 63.17 .Sc Electronics - 66.17�GDBM Marketing - Distinction (4.5 GPA/6); Diploma in Software Testing; International Software Testing Qualification Board (Foundation Level)Certified Tester;Experience - 2.8 Yrs as QA Engineer in IT Industry ;Education completed with English as the medium of Instruction.;2nd course preference : M.Sc. in Management of Technology or M.Sc in Project Management;Q. Do i stand a chance to be admitted for the desired course?Q. Do i have to take IELTS though my education is completed with English as language for communication?Q. Can i apply for 2 courses in 1 application?Q. Am i eligible for scholarship (No matter if it is work bond/contract)?Q. Are there any other constraints that i might overlook?Thank You,Aashay
  • November 23, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Aashay, you need to possess IELTS overall score of 7.0, with at least 7.0 in each component, TOEFL internet-based score of 100, Paper based 600 and GRE score of 90% above; for you to be admitted into UVA.

You cannot apply for two courses in one application. Dutch Scholarships are administered by the Netherlands’ Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education and you have to contact them for the validation procedures for foreign education and qualifications and evaluation of foreign educational documents and credentials.

The above mentioned IELTS, TOEFL and GRE scores are applicable for you to qualify for scholarships provided you clear your credentials. For detailed information contact the Netherlands’ Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education, India.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Admission for M.Sc in Business Information Systems in University of Amsterdam'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.