One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission for M.Sc in Systems and Design Management in National University of Singapore
Aashay Ranadive Aashay Ranadive Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hello,I am Aashay and i have few doubts regarding the Coursework - M.Sc in Systems and Design Management in National University of Singapore. Below are few details about my acads:10th SSC - 74.532th HSC - Science - 63.17 .Sc Electronics - 66.17�GDBM Marketing - Distinction (4.5 GPA/6); Diploma in Software Testing; International Software Testing Qualification Board (Foundation Level)Certified Tester;Experience - 2.8 Yrs as QA Engineer in IT Industry ;Education completed with English as the medium of Instruction.;2nd course preference : M.Sc. in Management of Technology or M.Sc in Project Management;Q. Do i stand a chance to be admitted for the desired course?Q. Do i have to take IELTS though my education is completed with English as language for communication?Q. Can i apply for 2 courses in 1 application?Q. Am i eligible for scholarship (No matter if it is work bond/contract)?Q. Are there any other constraints that i might overlook?Thank You,Aashay
  • November 23, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Asshay, Your Academics Scores in UG are not very good and not much of realistic chances of making it to NUS. The positive side is your work experience but still your chances are not very good. But do put in an application and if the Academic commitee which evaluates your applications gives lots of weightage to your work experience, you might have a chance. 

In general, if you are applying to two different courses, you need to pput two different applications. IETLS or TOEFL is not mandatory but might give you someweightage, if you IELTS or TOEFL scores are quite high. GRE is not mandatory but those with good score in GRE ( 300 plus) can send the scores. 

Please do have alternate Universities elsewhere in mind when you apply to Universities like NUS or NTU as they normally take very few students from India. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Admission for M.Sc in Systems and Design Management in National University of Singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.