One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Colleges to study MBBS abroad?
Numaan Qadri Numaan Qadri Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 16
I want to do MBBS in UK or Malaysia. kindly suggest few colleges,help me in details and requirements for admission
  • December 06, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (4)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

International Medical University (IMU), SEGi University, Monash University Malaysia are some of the Universities in Malaysia where yu do your MBBS  - You can find the complete information about the course and the University in the below link

Universities to do MBBS in Malaysia

Numaan Qadri Numaan Qadri Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 16

what will be the total package

Rahul Bose profile image Rahul Bose Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 20

Mbbs is philipines –bg froad.please don’t join it . please.please.please.Dear Friends, who want to do study abroad please plase dont choose Philipines for medical education. MBBS IN Philipiens i very bad idea.I joined 4 years back and came back now.Agent told me that fee is 9 lakh avtual fee was 4 lakh.very very poor education system.MAIN FROAD WAS ABOUT MBBS DEGREE IN PHILIPINES.1st we have to do BSC for 2 years.after BSC there is a very tought exam for MBBS admissions.These Agents ask money to pass that exam.Prostituion everywhere.diseases.Please dont go to Philipines its my humble personal suggestion to all medical stduents.Theses old students also tell lies about college and philipines as agents pay them commission. Please dont get into there hands...MBBS degree not 4 years its 6 years...but 1st 4 years BSC....afetr that exam which is very very tought...otherwise 5 lakh ruppes for that exam....and u dont have any option.Floods every month.i am helpless.i am coming back tomorrow and taking admission in India.my father is normal teacher.we took loan from bank.evrything ruined due to these agents.they showed philipines-english speaking,very good university and all.these r private university which can be closed any time.money money money everywhere.money,disease,fighting everywhere,flood,worst country.please don’t come to philipines.pls.if u want to save money of ur parents,plsdont ruin ur carrer after coming to philipines

Rahil Jain profile image Rahil Jain Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 12

MBBS IN PHILIPPINES

MBBS IN PHILIPPINES IS BIG FRAUD.BE AWARE.READ THE FACTS-

1.AGENTS ARE SAYING MBBS DEGREE IS 4 YEARS-IT IS NOT TRUE-FIRST YOU HAVE TO DO BSC IN PHILIPPINES .AFTHER THAT YOU HAVE TO PASS VERY TOUGH EXAM LIKE PMT EXAM OTHERWISE YOU HAVE TO PAY BIG AMOUT TO AGENT FOR QUALIFYING IT.THEN MBBS WILL START AFTER 2 YEARS PLUS 4 AND HALF YEAR MBBS.

2.FEE IS VERY VERY VERY LOW IN PHILIPPINES.THAT IS WHY YOU CAN FIND 100 AGENTS FOR MBBS IN PHILIPINES ALL WITH DIFFERENT FEE . 1 SAYS 10 LAKH 2ND SAYS 25 LAKH 3RD SAYS 3 LAKH.

3.AGENTS TELLING LIE ABOUT MCI EXAM. ONLY 3 % STUDENTS PASSED MCI EXAM.

4.WORST COUNTRY THAN INDIA . VERY VERY POOR COUNTRY. VERY WORST CONDITIONS.

5.CRIME RATE IS VERY VERY HIGH.EVERY DAY DEATH OF FOREIGNERS.

6.PROSTITUTION IS THE MAIN BUSSINESS OF PEOPLE.

BE AWARE.DONT EVEN THINK OF JOINING PHILIPPINES  .

Add a quick reply to 'Colleges to study MBBS abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.