One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission for MMC program at NTU?
Sandhya Vijayan profile image Sandhya Vijayan Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
Hi all, I wish to apply for the MMC program for the 2013 intake, I really like the subjects being offered there and it totally compliments my future career plans. I graduated in Journalism and I am currently working with an International News Agency, at the time of application in January, I will have about 8 months of work experience, however I will complete a year in May. What I have heard is people with just one year of work experience stand a weak chance for admission and I was suggested by my friend to apply after 2 or more years of work experience. What you guys have to say? Does anyone have any idea about the current students, do they all have 2 or more years of work-experience. Thanks in advance.
  • August 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, a Bachelor's degree in communication studies or its equivalent from a recognized university, along with one year of relevant work experience is required to apply for this course at NTU. The course is designed for those who are planning to have a career in the communication industry.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Admission for MMC program at NTU? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.