One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission in Law Colleges in USA or UK - Advantages
Tirtha Dutta Biswas Tirtha Dutta Biswas Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
SIR,i am from india(CITY-Calcutta)...m a student of b.a english(1st year) from one of the affiliation colleges of Calcutta University...i am very much interstd in law..can u tell me kindly what prcntge i have to score in my graduation in order to get the admission in one of the reputed USA/UK college?or is it possible nw to get direct admission in law graduation in one of the reputed colleges of USA or Uk?... ...please reply me kindly..it is really urgent.....
  • November 25, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

You can choose to study an undergraduate program in Law in the US or the UK right away. You will have to take up an English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL and secure a score in-tune with the requirements of the institution, which you choose to study.

In the UK top law-study options would be at University of Oxford, University of Leeds, University of Birmingham and University of Cambridge.

In the USA top law-study options would be at Yale University, harvard University, Stanford University, Columbia University and University of Chicago.

If you have ample financial funding at your disposal, it would be best to start afresh with an undergraduate course in law directly abroad. Alternatively, you could shift to an undergraduate course in law at Calcutta University and do your master's in law abroad.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in Law Colleges in USA or UK - Advantages'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.