One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Admission in Masters of Computing in NUS
Surabhi Parker Surabhi Parker Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir/Ma'm, I have completed my B.E in Computer Science from MSU this year. My aggregate is 74 %. Also I have given GATE examination and scored 430. I would like to apply for the course of Master of Computing in NUS. I request you to inform me about the probabilities of me getting admission. Also I would like to know what are the chances of me getting scholarship for the same. Thank you.
  • June 28, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Surabhi,

Let me first congratulate you on your graduation. You must remember that you are now one of the fortunate few people who are equipped to change things for better. It is good to see that you want to further specialize in the field of Computing with a Masters degree. Regarding your chances of admission and financial aid at NUS, I would say you have a 30-40% probability. Having said that, I will also add that you can improve your probability by writing an original, impactful Statement of Purpose and if you have strong Letters of Recommendation from your faculty members. Hope this helps and all the best for your career ahead.

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education
Shubhi Sharma Shubhi Sharma Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

please help

branch cse

gate score 650

gate rank 1182

b.e percentage 75

10th 89.6

12th 89.8

no extra curricular activities in college ... but was active in school, debate and stuff .. what is my chance of getting into nus

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in Masters of Computing in NUS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.