One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 13 posts
Best Universities to study MCA in USA
Tarun Mohapatra Tarun Mohapatra Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my BCA & want to take admission in MCA in USA.so is there any good college there where I can join for MCA?
  • August 08, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (13)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Tarun,

Below are some popular Universities that offer MCA in USA, you can check out the link to find more Universities to study MCA in USA

• Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
  • Nova Southeastern University
  • Stratford University
  • Texas A&M University Commerce

Hope this helps!

Viral Patel profile image Viral Patel Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 15

HELLO 

i m in 3rd year bca i want to do mca in usa so plz suggest me is there any good universitie? n wat ik have to do fr the adroad study...

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Hi Viral,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

USA accepts applications with 16 years of education where in your degree is of 15 years, you need to have one year more education or you can apply to some colleges which accepts applications with 15 years of education but their ranking are quite low. You can apply for an MBA in Johns & Wales University ranking is also good nation wide and you dont have to give GMAT which is one the USP's.

For further information send me your CV at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in or call me at Toll Free num- 1800-103-2581 and register yourself at our website www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ for more updates!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Diksha Patil profile image Diksha Patil Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 15

hello

im last year student of bca,i just want to complete my master degree(MCA) in usa.so plz help me to choose a best university in usa for mca. an what i can do and study for abroad aducation...???

Ashwani Dhillon profile image Ashwani Dhillon Member Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi,

I have complete my Garduate with BCA from KUK Haryana in 2017. I want to complete my MCA from USA, Austrelia, NewZeland and other. So please help me to find a better University and how can apply for this.

Add a quick reply to 'Best Universities to study MCA in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.