One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
admission in national university of singapore for 2013
Kavya Vidyarthi profile image Kavya Vidyarthi Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
i am a student isc board and am expecting over 95% in my board exams with subjects pcm and computers however my score in class 10th icse was only 91% is it possible for me to gain admission in nus for bachelors in computing (media and communication) or computer engineering? also would NTU be easier to secure admission than NUS. if yes then will i be able to get admission with my marks. thank you in advance :-)
  • November 07, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I am sure you stand a good chance of making it to  NTU. NUS, last year had a cut off at about 98% and above and so I am not sure if you will make it. NTU had a slightly lower cut off at about 95 to 96% range. 

The applications for NUS and NTU must be open now and so put an early application. 

All the best to do more than 95% in your school exams. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'admission in national university of singapore for 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.