One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Admission in NUS or NTU
Jayanth Br profile image Jayanth Br Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi ,my profile is as follows in 10th std I got 92.16 score state syllabus,12th std-79.8 % in Telecomm-79.7% and have got copyrights for my projects for final year project. Presently working as Software Engineer in a MNC form 1 and half years. Planning for Jan intake 2013 what is the probability of me getting shortlisted for NUS/NTU Electrical department by course work?
  • July 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

There are resonabally good chances of you getting short listed but without Scholarship. The main reason is you getting selected is that you have about 18 months of workexperience. So gohead for Jan 2013 intake. 

Best of Luck

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Though you have a realistic chance of getting admissions in NUS/NTU, a good GRE score will add value to your present profile. You still have time to prepare for GRE and see if you can score about 310 plus in GRE. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in NUS or NTU'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.