One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission in NUS Singapore
Nandhakumar Gr Nandhakumar Gr Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 0
I have applied for Ms. Civil engineering in NUS Singapore. I have diploma honors 86% in Civil engineering and B.E.i1st class distinction 76%, and one year work experience will my diploma marks and work experience add weight age to my application? What is my chance of getting admission in NUS and in NTU? Getting into NTU is comparatively easier or how.
  • August 03, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, There are no specific Cut -Offs for admissions for NUS or NTU. But most of the students whom I have helped to get admissions to NUS or NTU had over 8.0 or 80% marks in UG. Your one year Work experience is defintely an advantage and NTU is not an easy University to get admission either. I would advise you to put an application when the Online application opens up. I wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in NUS Singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.