One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
admission in phd in management fter completing c.s
Rabiya Qaiyum profile image Rabiya Qaiyum Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i will be completing my c.s by this december and want to pursue phd in management what do i need to do to get admission in good foriegn universities and what are the scholarship available as i belong to amiddle class family
  • March 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Admission in PhD in Management is limited hence getting admission itself is difficult. You need to have strong profile i.e., good research background or years of experience at management level, past thesis publication or articles in business newspapers/business magazines, besides meeting other admission requirement of particular foreign university of your choice. I personally feel that your profile is weak for a PhD in Management.

If you are successful in getting admission in good foreign university then they will offer full scholarship which includes tuition, accommodation and living. For tuition fees you will receive tuition scholarship and for accommodation and living expenses you will receive assistantship (research/teaching/graduate).

I will advise you to apply for PhD after 2 to 3 years after building your profile for it. 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'admission in phd in management fter completing c.s'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.