One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission in postgraduate program in Engineering
Siddharth Gaur profile image Siddharth Gaur Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am currently pursuing my B-Tech degree from Kurukshetra University India .How can I apply for a good foreign university? What are the major requirements for a scholarship?
  • September 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Lots of good Universities in Australia and Group of Eight Universities are a good list of Universities there. Schoalrships in Australia are quite limited but if you have good academic marks, you can give it a try and get about 10 to 20% scholarships. I remember University of Western Australia in Perth used to give good scholarships for bright Indian kids. 

Some of the good Universities you can seek admissions are Univ of Adelaide, UNSW, Australian National University, University of Wollongong, University of NewCastle, University of Sydney, UWA, etc. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in postgraduate program in Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.