One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Admission in russian engineering college what is eligibility and fee ?
Pranay Pushp Pranay Pushp Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Madam/sir i have got 95%in 10th cbse and 92%in 12th cbse and want to take admission in russian top engineering college . Please help me about eligiblity criteria and fee
  • November 05, 2012

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I’m sorry; we do not have any Russian Institutes affiliated with us. Please check this link for the top Engineering Universities and Colleges in Russia and contact them for more information.
You should have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with 40% of marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects for Engineering.
As for documents, you should submit the Filled-in application form along with Higher Secondary (10+2) mark sheet, HIV – AIDS Test Report with a Registered Medical Practitioners sign and seal, 8 passport size photographs and a notary verified copy at the time of submitting the application form (Original at the time of admission)
All the Best.
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Ansab Shaikh profile image Ansab Shaikh Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Good evening

I'm ansab I had got 47% in 12/hsc 

I want admission in rusia

What is the procedure

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in russian engineering college what is eligibility and fee ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.