One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I'd like to know which universities offer admission in spring 2015 for masters in public health
Priyanka Hingle Priyanka Hingle Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i want to know  abt universities which provide spring admission 2015 for masters in public health in usa??

• May 29, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

This is a very broad question. There are more than a hundred universities in the United States offering MPH program.

I suggest that you go thru the websites of the universities, in the area or states where you wish to study, and most likely you will find the answers. Many universities offer Spring admissions, but again it is difficult to answer your question with such limited knowledge about your background.

Two of the better MPH schools include Michigan State University of Michigan and Temple University of Pennsylvania.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Add a quick reply to 'I'd like to know which universities offer admission in spring 2015 for masters in public health'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.