One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
admission in state university
Sanket Auti Sanket Auti Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have browsed through many college sites and I haven't got any specific requirements for admission in aeronautical engineering (PG). I am doing mechanical engineering so what are the requirements and is it easy to get admission in state universities and what is the right time to apply so that I get scholarship.
  • March 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

I assume here that you are looking for USA study. If your preference is for some other country than kindly notify the same.

Good USA University demand GRE and TOEFL for MS in Aeronautical Engneering. In addition, you need to submit transcript of your Bachelors, Three letter of recommendation from professors, Statement of Purpose, Affidavit and Bank Letter for admission review purpose.

For scholarship you need to visit individual university website as it depends on the funding availability and on the scholarship deadline of each USA University. The scholarship deadline is normally 7 month to 9 months before the intake starting date. Your application and all documents need to reach the University along with your standardized test score before the scholarship deadline for admission committee review. I hope this helps!

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'admission in state university'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.