One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission in to Austalian universities for Msc AUDIOLOGY
Sowbhagya Reddy profile image Sowbhagya Reddy Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I completed my Bsc Audiology and speech language pathology in Ayjnihh in Hyderabad. I want to Msc in Australia. How much IELTS score is required.
  • June 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

You can do the Masters course in Clinical Audiology in University of Western Australia. It is a two year masters program. The entry requirements for IELTS is overall score minimum of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0. The intake will be January.

Or you can do it in University of Queensland which is 2 year program and the intake date is January and deadline is September of this year. The IELTS required is 7 overall and individually 7 in all bands of speaking, writing, reading and listening.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in to Austalian universities for Msc AUDIOLOGY'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.