One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Best Universities in UK to study MS in International Business or Marketing
Saumya Mittal profile image Saumya Mittal Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10
I want to go for MS in international business or marketing, so what are the best universities I can get admission in. Moreover i can go for MBA in the same fields (international business or marketing) if i get a better university. My average % in graduation is 65% and ielts score is 7 band. Kindly reply with the good universities in which i can apply
  • December 30, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters Degree courses in International Business and Masters Degree courses in Marketing. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may then have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and other financial documents. Then you have to submit an application to the university.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Ruth Lauener profile image Ruth Lauener Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 13 Points: 190 Trusted Advisor

Hi Saumya,

Another important thing to look at is rankings and professional recognition.  One of the important recognitions for B schools is recognition from the professional bodies like AMBA, EQUIS and the AACSB.  To get all three is quite rare but there are 14 business schools in the UK who have this 'Triple Crown Accreditation' so it would be worth checking this out.

The thing to bear in mind with an MBA is that most schools will require work experience for this so that's one thing to take into account when deciding what course to do!

Ruth Lauener | The University Of Sheffield

Add a quick reply to 'Best Universities in UK to study MS in International Business or Marketing'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.