One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Admission in UK for MS in Computer Science
Ritika Shrivastava Ritika Shrivastava Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I have completed my BE in CSE due to some personal ups and downs my degree got affected and I scored average percentile with a 6 month gap....I have ccompleted my diploma in CSE with 81% and high school with 86% and scored 6.5 overall ielts band score....please suggest me universities for my MS in computer science from UK...

• February 03, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Ritika!!! Most of the UK universities requires an Honors degree 2.2 or above from a recognized university in your UG and IELTS 6.5. Also you have completed Diploma in CSE which makes your profile stronger to get the admission. Here are few list of universities for MSc in Computer Science:- Anglia Ruskin University, University of Aberdeen, University of Roehampton,University of Glasgow, University of Lincoln, University of Bolton, Edge Hill University, University of Sheffield, London South Bank University. You can also find more lists of universities in Uniguru and submit the online application, so that we can process it to the university admission team. For further clarification do mail me at

Ritika Shrivastava Ritika Shrivastava Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 10

thank you so much :) 

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in UK for MS in Computer Science'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.