One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
admission in university
Mohammad Zeeshan Motiwala profile image Mohammad Zeeshan Motiwala Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I want to know the procedure for taking admission in Mahsa University from Malaysia for Dental Technologist Diploma and fee schedule.
  • March 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Dental Technology at Mahsa University from Malaysai  is a  3-year program, students gain skills in communication, understanding and application of anatomy, dental asepsis, workplace relations, laboratory procedures and employment skills for a professional environment. Practical laboratory work is emphasized to prepare the student for employment. The admission of students is in January of each year.

STEP 1 - Requirements for Diploma & Degree Courses
1. DIPLOMA courses - minimum of * ______credits in:
2. DEGREE course selected : _____________________
i. English Minimum CGPA** of : ____________________________
ii. Any one (1) science subject Note: A credit in English is essential
iii. Any other subject (excluding language subjects)

STEP 2 - Documents to be submitted & Initial payment
1. Completed Application Form. It may be downloaded from MAHSA’s website
2. Certified true copies of A-Levels / O-Levels certificates or equivalent. (must be translated into English)
3. Photocopy of all pages in the Passport (including all blank pages) - I set
4. 12 passport size coloured photographs of Applicant (Light Blue Background)
5. Medical check up. The form be downloaded from MAHSA’s website
6. No Objection Certificate (NOC) (applicable for students from sub-sahara countries only)

Note: Students from other Universities/Colleges who wish to enroll in MAHSA’s Diploma / Degree programmes and seeking exemptions must provide certified true copies of their qualifications with their transcripts from their previous educational institutions.

Upon receiving the documents and initial payment, MAHSA will process the Application. A Provisional Letter of Offer will be sent to the Applicant with the Official Receipt together with a Student Letter of Acceptance form. Students are required to confirm their acceptance by completing and returning the STUDENT LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE duly signed. Upon receipt, the University College will make arrangements to obtain the Student Pass.

Step 3 - Student Pass Application and Letter of Admission
1. It takes approximately 30 days after MAHSA submits the application for a Student Pass for the Malaysian Immigration Department to process and approve the application. At times, it may take longer.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'admission in university'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.