One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Admission in US for Spring 2014
Kranthi Kumar Kranthi Kumar Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10
I am an Mechanical Engineer with 70% in under graduation and gre score 288 and toefl 74. I want to apply for US universities for spring 2014. Help me in choosing a better University. Thanking You, Kranthi Kumar
  • September 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Kranthi,

University are independent abroad and admission parameters and weightage is different in different universities. Hence, it will not be right to provide any random list without proper research. Check usnews or petersons website for random list of USA universities to apply. I will suggest you to do a good research or follow pre-application process to find universities for you to apply for January 2014 intake. As investement for studies abroad is huge, it will be wise to join universities giving you good returns on your investments.

Further, you need to apply early for Spring 2014 as most good universities deadlines are over. All the best!

Regards, Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Kranthi Kumar Kranthi Kumar Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Thank you for your information sir.

Will start tthe process as soon as possible.

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in US for Spring 2014'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.