One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission procedure for UNSW
Seshir Pariyar profile image Seshir Pariyar Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
As I am studying in bachelor of Physical Education in L.N.U.P.E ,Gwalior (M.P,) INDIA, it’s my final year for BPED and I want to do master in Australia in Physical Education in Sports Management or relating to sports field'. So for that what are the thing should I do to get admission to UNSW . And give me each n every information to join the UNSW.
  • July 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

There is only 1 Postgraduate Sports and Sports Management course offered at University of New South Wales - UNSW, Australia it is Masters of Medicine in Health and Sports Science, by research.  This is a Masters level research program for postgraduate medical students in the Faculty of Medicine.

There are many other universities in Australia offering Sports and Management Courses.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Admission procedure for UNSW'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.