One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can I apply for MS in Computer science in fall 2014 intake?
Bharath Kumar Bharath Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10
Dear mam/sir I wish to apply for master of science in computer science .I have completed 4 years electrical and electronics engineering . May I apply to master of computer science for fall 2014. sir please reply to me. My details: Bachelor technology in electrical and electronics engineering =79.47% Gre: verbal 137 quantaitative:152 total: 289 ielts :6.5 overall band 10th class 89% and 11 and 12th class 95.4%. Programming languages: C,C++.
  • January 01, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Your interest towards Computer Science is appreciated, but since you have completed your Bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, the universities may consider this to be an invalid course selection and there are chances of your application getting rejected. Hence, pursuing a Masters degree in the same course as that of the Bachelors degree will be a wise choice. 

The deadline for Fall 2014 intake will be around June/July 2014. Hence, it is the right time for you to start with your application. You need to select the university that matches best to your academics profile and financial budget. Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university. 

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters Degree in Electricals and Electronics

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Bharath Kumar Bharath Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

dear madam plse shorlist some universities for profile..MY details 

1. gre 289  B.tech eee 79.47%  ielts 6.5 so that i can start the process

Add a quick reply to 'Can I apply for MS in Computer science in fall 2014 intake?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.