One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission Requirements and Procedures
Marco Riga profile image Marco Riga Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my bachelors Degree in Information Technology.Now i am looking to do MS in Computer Science from a reputed institute in US.Kindly enlighten me about the procedures that needs to be done.Also how about the job opportunities after completing MS in US(like campus placement). Looking forward from you at the earliest..Regards.
  • May 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello there,

Most USA Universities require 16 years of education and I assume your BS in IT is a 4 years program after 12th grade.

You need to follow the following procedure:

1. Find USA Universities that match your profile and are ready to accept you for scholarship (Pre-application research). Scholarship is on merit based and it is based on funding and research availability.

2. Check the USA Universities from whom you have received positive reply for course details, research availability, admission requirements, deadlines, etc.

3. You need to take GRE and TOEFL test.

4. You need to prepare your SOP, LOR, TRANSCRIPT, FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS and apply before deadline.

5. You need to correspond for admission and for scholarship.

6. You need to prepare visa documentatin and prepare for visa interview.

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Admission Requirements and Procedures'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.