One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How can I apply without TOEFL or IELTS?
Kiran Kumar profile image Kiran Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Is IELTS or TOEFL is a must to study for post graduate courses abroad? is there any college or university in any country there,that does not require ielts and toeffel??
  • January 25, 2014

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

IELTS/TOEFL is English Language proficiency exam which all students from non native English speaking countries are expected to take. There are some Universities which will exempt you from taking these test, however it is mandatory for your Visa. We advise you to take English Language proficiency exam so as to make your admission and visa process easier. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Sourabh Aggarwal Sourabh Aggarwal Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 7 Points: 50

may be you get the visa without IELTS/TOEFL but its mandatory if you are looking to get a admission at Top Notch University in the world.If your study visa will go through the IELTS/TOEFL process then its for you to get a part time job or other opportunities for the same.

Add a quick reply to 'How can I apply without TOEFL or IELTS?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.