One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Admission to Imperial College London
Sayantan Biswas profile image Sayantan Biswas Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir, I am a student of class 12 and I want to know how can I apply to Imperial College London. Will excellent CBSE marks and TOEFL/IELTS score, help me gain admission? The procedure is not clearly mentioned in the website for Indian undergraduates.
  • June 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (3)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Sayantan, the undergraduate application for Imperial College London is done through UCAS. You can find the full information in the UCAS website. UCAS handles applications of international students for admissions to UK colleges or universities. You should have IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL score of 600 for the admission. And also you can read how to apply in the University admission page.

All the best.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Indrasenareddy Vukanti profile image Indrasenareddy Vukanti Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Iam an Indian student I got 95% in my inter and I didn't get jee rank can I get admission in imperial college London 

Md Shoriful Islam Saju profile image Md Shoriful Islam Saju Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

How do I ILTS London without the college can apply. Please tell me a little?

Add a quick reply to 'Admission to Imperial College London'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.