One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission to master's in USA after BTech in Mechanical
Harsha P profile image Harsha P Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I am pursuing my B.Tech Mechanical from Vellore Institute of Technology, India, one of the most reputed colleges in the country. At present I am in my 4th year. I have CGPA of 7.8/10 in my B.Tech and 92.4% in 10th and 80% in 12th. My TOEFL score is 106 and my GRE score is 308. I have completed elective courses such as Automobile engineering, Automotive Electronics and Instrumentation systems, Welding Engineering and Non destructive Evaluation and Testing. I have also presented papers in various national level technical symposiums. Moreover I have also participated in various extra curricular activities both at school and college level. I have worked as coordinator for National Service Scheme and was the sports captain at the school level. I have won bronze medal at Delhi(east) zone discuss throw and stood as the runners up in delhi(east) zone football competitions. What are the universities I can get into for mechanical engineering in USA ?
  • October 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

To be considered for postgraduate study in Mechanical Engineering in the USA, you need the following documents intact.

Admission Requirements

1.       A completed application

2.       Official Transcripts

3.       Statement of Purpose

4.       Letters of Recommendation

5.       GRE scores

MS in Mechanical Engineering is offered by many leading universities in the USA

Some of them are,

1.       University of Wyoming

2.       North Dakota State University

3.       Montana Tech of The University of Montana

4.       Michigan State University

Click this link to know more about the course offered by these universities.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Admission to master's in USA after BTech in Mechanical '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.