One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study PHP program in the USA
Yalda Ghobadi profile image Yalda Ghobadi Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi Dear, I have MA degree in psychology in Iran .I want to study PhD program in USA. Is it necessary to have GRE general, or GRE subject is enough? How can you guide me for Funding? In which states it is possible? Thank you,
  • July 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

The GRE Subject Tests assess your knowledge of material emphasized by undergraduate programs as preparation for graduate education.
Not all graduate programs require that you take the GRE Subject test, so before registering for it make sure that you've checked with the programs to which you're applying. Alternatively, consider taking the Subject Test if you're applying to programs outside of your undergraduate major.

• Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology
• Biology
• Literature in English
• Chemistry
• Mathematics
• Computer Science
• Physics
• Psychology

There are some universities which give financial aid to outstanding students. There are many universities offering PhD Psychology courses in the USA

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Study PHP program in the USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.