One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Best university for Msc. Human Resource Management
Shabana Uk profile image Shabana Uk Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I would like to join for Msc. Human Resource Management by this year I wanted to know which university is best to do the particular course. I came to know that Warwick and Birmingham universities are good choice but do they really have that particular course is it really good? Suggest me a good college I wanted to apply for PhD to later on. When I should start planning for applying?
  • April 22, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, HRM is a very popular course and most of the good Universities in UK offer them. Apart from Warwick and Birmingham, you can also try, Nottingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Glasgow, Edinburgh and most of these are Top 20 Universities. 

Most of them have PhD programs and seek guidance from a good Education Advisor. You should start applying for these Universities a good 7 to 8 months before the start of the program. Most programs have a September start date. Some also have a additional intake in February. I would also advise you to take IELTS or TOEFL exams and score well before applying. 

Best university for Msc. Human Resource Management

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Grace Singh profile image Grace Singh Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 9 Points: 90

Hey,

I have completed my studies in the UK and I do have quite an extensive knowledge about the education system and universities in the UK.

I have been through the whole process of delimma and I understand ergo I would not mind helping you out incase you need some advice. In case you need any help feel free to email me at aparnagracesingh@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Grace

Add a quick reply to 'Best university for Msc. Human Resource Management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.