One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How can I get admission abroad with low scores?
Bhruguraj Chavda Bhruguraj Chavda Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello! I'm thinking of going to abroad for my further studies, I'm targeting countries in which PR is easily obtained. I'm in my final year of graduation currently pursuing degree. The problem is my percentage of the first two years are around 50 to 52. I also have 6 backlogs. Please advice me if i can get admission into any courses in countries which are liberal in PR process. Thank you!
  • January 24, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Canada, Malaysia and Singapore are countries where Permanent Residency process is liberal. But, your academics scores low. You have to work on your academics to increase your chances of getting admissions in the university. 

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Chavda,

Give this a read; it could provide you the answers to study abroad, despite a low score.

Add a quick reply to 'How can I get admission abroad with low scores?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.