One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 posts
Admission in University of kuala lumpur
Nafiur Rahman Yead profile image Nafiur Rahman Yead Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 11
Hello. My name is yead. i would like to know about the admission process in UNIVERSITY of KUALA LUMPUR. I am from bangladesh. I have done my O level and my GPA is 2.5. I have done GED which is alternative to A level or you can also say higher secondary school diploma. I am giving my IELTS. So with this requirement can i get admitted in University of Kuala Lampur in BBA aviation management.& nbsp; Pls do let me know....Thank you.
  • September 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (5)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Yead,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

You are fulfilling the entry requirement for BBA Aviation Management at University of Kuala Lumpur.

Please find below the links for your reference.

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/course/malaysia/bachelor-aviation-management-hons/52844364/program.html

Our services includes everything right from an application till the visa.

Feel free to get in touch with us in case of any further queries.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Ibrahim Khan profile image Ibrahim Khan Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 11

hi,

my name is ibrahim and recently i have completed hnd after my o level please let me know soon whether i am eligible for ba aviation or not? 

Vishnu Raj profile image Vishnu Raj Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hai my name is vishnu raj i am from kerala, India. i have completed my post graduation in clinical psychology from kannur university kerala, India and currently i am doing my Mphil degree in clinical psychology from central institute of psychiatry, Ranchi, india. my course will finish may, 2015. i would like to apply higher studies in malasia. i am giving my IELTS and i dont have any other qualification currently. with all these all requirements can i apply for any of the universities in malasia. please respond to my mail.

thanking you

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Vishnu,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

You can look at a phd course in your stream.A Research Proposal is required for the same.You can contact the Professors at the university by sending them your Research Proposal.The application can be done only after you get an approval from them that they are ready to offer you a place.

Kindly look at the below link to browse through the options

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/study/training-degrees/malaysia/postgraduate/clinical-psychology-courses/loc/114/slevel/3/cgory/pk.11-4/sin/ct/programs.html

Hope this helps.

Feel free to contact us in case of any further query.

Thanks & Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Lilianne Printiss profile image Lilianne Printiss Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Some info about study abroad in usa from a student from Malaysia. Very insightful opinion.

http://usastudyabroadsharing.blogspot.com/

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in University of kuala lumpur'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.