One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
admission
Nafiur Rahman Yead profile image Nafiur Rahman Yead Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 11
Thank you for  your time Khushboo Gera . i would like to when i will apply ? as in their university they have 3 session sep, jun and july. sep is over. so when they will open the application date. and how will i do it..Thank you. :D
  • September 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Yead,

You can look for next session starting in june/july 2015.We can help you wiht the applications.

How do you intend to manage the funds?

Could you please share your profile on khushboo.gera@hotcourses.co.in enabliong me to help you with the process.Kindly post your answer in reply to this question instead of a new query as it leads to duplication.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Nafiur Rahman Yead profile image Nafiur Rahman Yead Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 11

Thank you for ur email id. Will I senc my result in ur email id for ur verification and kindly if u kan send me the amount of money tht I will be needing for studing in this university

Add a quick reply to 'admission'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.