One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
Get admission for business management in abroad
Genifer Elizabeth Genifer Elizabeth Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I wish to study Business management in abroad. I’ve got my qualifying examinations in August. So will I be able to get admissions abroad in sept intake.
  • July 01, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (9)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning!

What Qualifying examinations are you talking about? If it is your degree exam results are coming out in August, then the courses that start in end of September and early October could be looked at.

All the Best!

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Masud Hasan Masud Hasan Contributor Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 19 Points: 235 Trusted Advisor

Dear

Greetings from the Global Education Service!!

If you have the degree results ready and waiting for IELTS/ GMAT or any other entrance exam then you have the possiblity to get admission for September intake. 

(Note- You should apply visa asap and for that your mentainance funds should be ready as well)

Masud Hasan | Global Education Service
Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Genifer,

Sept intake is a little too early to make it. It's best to try for the next intake. If you are done with your tests and haven't decided on the Uni and study destination as yet then drop by our office or call our advisors right away; they can guide you with your entire admission process, right from visas to accomodation. Or register on our site to track your own progress. You can do all this without having to pay any penny for our services. 

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/

Ashwin,

Team Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

Nitin Dubey profile image Nitin Dubey Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 6 Points: 60

Hi There,

I have been working in the advertising industry for past 3 years and have worked with brands like Cadbury, Indian Airlines and Swift. I am looking for 1 year MBA in Australia, Singapore or US. Which would be a better country to pursue my MBA? My reason for MBA:

> Growth

> Change in Industry

> Want to switch to Marketing

Profile Summary:

Qualification and academics - Bachelors in Media studies from Jai Hind, Mumbai GMAT Score - 710

Work Experience -3 Years of Experience in copy writing, content planning, OHM advertising and social media.

Currently I am working with Eccentric Engine. I am handling social media and content for various FMCG brands.

Achievements at work - Performer of the year 2012 and 2013.

Ritesh Patil profile image Ritesh Patil Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 7 Points: 70

Hey, I am an education consultant and I have been in this field since the past 7 years. I would suggest you to do your MBA from Australia. You would get a lot of benefits.

Regards,

Ritesh Patil

Edumentor

Add a quick reply to 'Get admission for business management in abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.