One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admissions in masters in Surgery
Waleed Tariq Karra profile image Waleed Tariq Karra Member Join date: Jul, 2009 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Respected Sir, I am a doctor from India I have done my MBBS from the university of Dhaka. I am interested in pursuing masters in surgery from any reputed university outside India in any country. Can you suggest a University where seeking admission is hassle free and patient exposure is good?
  • May 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have University of Warwick, University of Manchester, University of Edinburgh, University of Birmingham, Swansea University, University of Nottingham, University of Liverpool and University of Aberdeen offers the best 2 year master's degree in the Field of Surgery in UK. For pursuing a course of Masters in Surgery from Australia you will have to first get yourself registered with Australian Medical Council (AMC) to practice. Monash, University of Sydney, Flinders, University of Western Australia etc. In the USA, you have University of Michigan, New York University, Rush University etc. In Singapore you have NUS. There are many universities in abroad offering Masters of Surgery.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Admissions in masters in Surgery'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.