One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admissions inquiry in london school of economics for year 2015-16
Chitransha Mishra Chitransha Mishra Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, i am currently pursuing B.A( 2nd year) in economics, political science and geography from Allahabad university and plan to study law at LSE. please help me with the details about full scholarship and campus employment to meet my expenses.
  • January 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

It’s a good choice of school selection to do your LLM. Regarding the scholarship it’s difficult to get a full scholarship and it totally depends on your previous academic achievements and after entering into the school the respective department sees your performance and then you may be eligible for the scholarship for your following semesters. The admission department has their own eligibility criteria for the same.

Moreover the schools have different types of scholarship where you can apply ones you submit your online application for your admissions. Try to contact the international admission department for the scholarships and also visit LSE for more detailed information for the same. LSE provides you good job opportunity, internship and career development programs to enhance your profile.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Admissions inquiry in london school of economics for year 2015-16'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.