One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I have a chance to apply for studying abroad?
Sneha Sharma Sneha Sharma Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My only concern is can we get into colleges in USA with low grades,I mean I have low grades in My 1st year and I am sure i will score quite decently in 2nd and 3rd year are there any chances? Is it even worth applying.Will good Ielts Tofel score help ?
  • January 25, 2014

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

IELTS and TOEFL are only English Language proficiency exam which is used to test your English Language skills, you need to meet the minimum requirement. Your GPA accounts for admissions, If you are looking for a good University, then you need a good score in your undergraduate as well. Since you have an option to score in your 2nd and 3rd year, you still have chances of securing admission in a good University. Work on your profile as well, US Universities look for a all rounder personality, paper presentation and extracurricular activity adds. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Can I have a chance to apply for studying abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.