One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Advanced level of Graphic Designing courses in USA with Scholarships
Tanay Hattimare Tanay Hattimare Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I am planning to study Graphic Designing course USA. Now, I have financial constraints due to which I am looking for University/College that can offer me maximum scholarship. I am planning to apply in January '14 Intake. Need help and guidance with the same. Also, from perspective of Visa issuance, the Uni/college should be reputed plus it should offer me something that no/few colleges in India have to offer. I have a very good portfolio for Graphic Designing and Photography. However, I don't have Fine Arts Background. I have studied 2 year Advance Diploma in Film Making (Animation) and Diploma in Photography after Bachelors in Business Administration for 3 years. I am 26 yr old. Kind Regards, Tanay Hattimare
  • July 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Tanay, check out the link - Universities for Graphic desining courses in USA, Recommend you to download the prospectus and drill to the course information for more details.. Upon shortlisting the Universities request or apply to universities using apply online service..

All the Best!!

Add a quick reply to 'Advanced level of Graphic Designing courses in USA with Scholarships'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.