One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Advise for CA
Hafiz Usman Ghani profile image Hafiz Usman Ghani Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, i have cleared hnd and want to study icaew aca, I want to go to canada because my uncle lives there he was going to support me, but there is no institute who provide icaew aca tuitions. so now you please suggest me in which university i should take admission for aca in uk and can i get student loan or any other such financial support?
  • January 12, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Hafiz , eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and average percentage in your school and/or UG. For scholarships, candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually eligible for a scholarship test or highest marks (distinction) are considered if no test is involved.

Here is the list of English institutions offering ACCA course. Please contact the institutions directly for more information. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Advise for CA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.