One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Advise for choosing an option.
Deepak Kumar profile image Deepak Kumar Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please advice for choosing the course as far as job is concerned 1. B.Lab Science (AUT) 2. B. of Medical Imaging (Unitech) 3. B. of Health science
  • August 04, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Most of the Health related courses have excellent Job scope in New Zealand. It is very difficult to choose from the list you have give me but if you ask me to choose between the two institutions AUT and Unitech, I would rate AUT better. 

But the choice of program should be based on your personal interest and your abilities to excel in a particular area. I would advise you to sit for a Counselling session with a expereinced overseas Career counsellor or do a Psychometric test to analyse you strengths and weaknesses. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Advise for choosing an option. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.