One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Affordable colleges or universities
Sohaib Ejaz profile image Sohaib Ejaz Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi Sir, I am in need of some college and universities which I can afford because my parents are only willing to provide me 6 to 7 thousand dollars a year rest how will I be able to cover and what are the job prospectus. Thanks Regards Sohaib Ejaz
  • September 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, the costs of studying abroad vary greatly and are dependent on the type of option and the location that you choose.

In the USA the Tuition Fee is Average $ 8,000 – $ 32,000 per year and the Living expenses is Average $ 8,000 – $ 12,000 per year approximately.

You can look for other countries like UK, Australia etc. In the UK Universities fees is : 8,000 – 10, 000.00 GBP and the  Living Expenses in London: 7,200.00 GBP per year outside London: 5,400.00 per year.

The tuition fees at Australian is between Bt. 17,000 .00 – 28, 000.00 AUD$ per year, approximately.

And the living cost will be 6 to 8 Lakhs per annum.

There are many universities in abroad offering Postgraduate General Management and Business courses, you must do self search and apply.

The maximum loans available are generally about 20 lakhs which can be availed for Tuition fees and living expenses.

You can approach a bank for further details.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Affordable colleges or universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.