One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
After 12th I want to study medicine abroad
Shradha Saini profile image Shradha Saini Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i m studying in class 12th which will be completed in march 2014 i want to study medicine mainly mbbs or any other course abroad with scholarships please help me to find a college which offers scholarships to students pursuing carees in medicine

• January 29, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (4)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Russia, USA, UK and Australia are good study destinations for Medicine related courses. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may then have to work on your academic certificates, create promising statement of purpose, Letters of recommendation and other financial documents. The scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers courses in Medicine

Arun Kanva profile image Arun Kanva Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

1.could we do medicine in uk or russsia ? 

2.can we return to india for work? we get job there till our return?

Rebecca Nathan profile image Rebecca Nathan Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I m Rebecca studying in India a science student.This is my desire to achieve success in life by the grace of my God.I want to get into medical line, n pursue my dreams.i want to do wat I lyk n try the best to inherit my dreams.i want to become a dentist, may b a nutritionist or a surgeon.

These are not my dreams..but d hardwork..I display. U believe my God..and not a man.I would trust him.I would like you to look into it n do the needful.

Your one single chance may be a fruitful life to a growing tree.

I would look forward for your email eagerly.

Thanking you,

Aleesha Saji profile image Aleesha Saji Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

This is Aleesha..I'm presently studying 12th.I want to achieve a great success in my life.

I want to pursue my MBBS abroad and make my life.But i am confused on which university i need to select and i don't get proper information about them.

so i request to help me out in this 

Thanking You 

Add a quick reply to 'After 12th I want to study medicine abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.