One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 8 posts
Which all US universities accept 15 years of education for Msc in Mathematics
Nivee Kiwi profile image Nivee Kiwi Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 0
After Bsc mathematics (3 yr course)i would like to pursue my Ms in the US. But since most universities require a 4 year undergraduate , i would like to know which all universities accept 15 years of education. i require some advice and help on that.
  • January 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (8)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

There is no formal list of such universities there have been instances when applicants with 15 years of education have been accepted but subject to certain conditions. In fact of the universities that do accept 15 years education, the most common programs have been MBA, Master in Computer Science and Masters in Information Systems. The best option would be to work out on the other aspects of the profile and present an impressive profile while applying to the universities. The number of years of education is just a qualifying criteria and if the school mentions on its website that a three years undergraduate course is acceptable (and many do), there’s no need to worry about this aspect any more. Vist and get the USA University who offer PG in mathematics in uniguru website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Ru Ganesh profile image Ru Ganesh Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I am doing BCA (3 years)in India.I am planning for US in 2016 for masters in Computer science.So it will be 15 years of education.I just a need help which all colleges accepts 15 years of education and the top colleges for CS. Hope u Reply me with good colleges.

Thank you

Ganesh R U

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Ganesh,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

That is right that the US universities need 16 years of education.

It is advisable to write to the university, along with your profile, asking if they will accept 15 years education. If you get an approval, you should send the formal application.

You may register at www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ for further query.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Sruthi Gorty profile image Sruthi Gorty Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 20

Hi I've done my bsc in stats n wanting to persue my ms in stats in us...my ielts band is 9 and gre score is 327 ...cn anyone help vth the universities which take me in vth 15yrs of education???

Adarsh Reddy profile image Adarsh Reddy Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hi

i am yet to be done with my b.com(15 years education) and willing to go further with my mba in usa..so is 15 years education  acceptable? what all other exams (gre,gmat,ielts) is accepted and required...?

Add a quick reply to 'Which all US universities accept 15 years of education for Msc in Mathematics'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.