One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
after diploma in catering and hotel management,is it possible to get into a degree progarm laterally,that is can we join the second year of degree sttraignt?
Remya Madhavan profile image Remya Madhavan Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
after diploma in catering and hotel management,is it possible to get into a degree progarm laterally,that is can we join the second year of degree sttraignt?
  • January 15, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (3)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ramya, In general you can get a lateral entry direct to the 2nd year of degree provided you have a 3 year Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognised College. There are lots of Universities in UK, Singapore, New Zealand will accept you. Meet a good Education Counsellor in your city and seek advice about the process of getting lateral entry. Most Culinary courses abroad comes with paid internships and so you can be rest assured that your living expenses can be taken care. Jobs will not be a major problem in the Culinary line. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
J. Santhosh J. Santhosh profile image J. Santhosh J. Santhosh Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Iam completed diploma in hotel management ,  i want to study degree , how can i join degree program. 

Abhilash Chowdary profile image Abhilash Chowdary Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i completed diploma can i steady hotal management after diploma

Add a quick reply to 'after diploma in catering and hotel management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.