One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
I want to study abroad after Graduation. Please guide me!
Jasneej Arora Jasneej Arora Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am pursuing in Computer Science right now with 8.3 CGPA till yet. I want to know what can i do to study abroad.
My preferences are USA, UK,Singapore and New Zealand. 
What shall i do i.e. which courses and universities i can take and what i have to do to reach there.
I want to know about from steps to enter the university to scholarships.

I am looking in my own field but also open to others like MBA.

• June 16, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (9)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

You can start preparing yourself for the standardized tests required for admission namely – IELTS or TOEFL and GMAT or GRE. 

Links you should check as per your preferences as

Scholarships are based on your grades in your UG degree so study well and perform well.

Good Luck!

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Eashan Wali Eashan Wali Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Get detailed information about the top colleges and universities along with their admission process at

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Arora,

Based on your preferences, you can find a lot of top Unis offering MBA programs and computer science. Singapore is well worth considering, given the comparatively lesser cost of education and proximity to India.

If you'd like to receive free and complete guidance on any aspect of your study abroad plans, be it finding a course or getting a visa, please register with Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India -

Hotcourses India

Fabio Rabinovitsch Fabio Rabinovitsch Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 45

Check this coach from GradTrain who has studied Computer Science in the USA and can guide you!

Joyce D'Mello profile image Joyce D'Mello Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hello, I am an Arts (Economics) graduate with 2.7 years of work ex. I recently started my doing research for MBA schools and I’m really confused ever since. I want to do it from abroad. Out of so many good universities out there, how to choose the right university? Any inputs welcomed.

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study abroad after Graduation. Please guide me!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.