One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I've completed my Higher Secondary education in the Commerce stream. What can I study in the UK next?
Yaashna Bhalekar profile image Yaashna Bhalekar Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I'm a HSC Commerce student,What would it take for me to study in U.K after 12th?

• November 12, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Yaashna,

Greetings of the day!

UK is a country wherein the admissions are purely dependent on academics. You need to meet the universities' minimum entry requirements in terms of academics. English language exam IELTS is also required. As per the expense is concerned, it will roughly cost you around 20 lacs per annum (inclusive of tuition fees, living etc). If you are planning to go next year, the applications have already started.

Kindly be in touch with us at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in or 011-49196901 so that we can discuss this in detail and proceed ahead.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team- Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I've completed my Higher Secondary education in the Commerce stream. What can I study in the UK next?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.