One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Scope of MBA at Greenwich or Leeds, UK
Aashray Singh profile image Aashray Singh Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir/ma’am, I’m looking forward to do my post graduation from UK University Greenwich or LEEDS. I have had a good academic profile until my 12th standard however the graduation hasn’t been that good. I have a back log in one subject that I shall be appearing in November 2014. But i desperately want to go for MBA in accounts and finance given the fact I’ve still scored a first division. I also want to know the job prospects after completing MBA from Greenwich or Leeds. Kindly help.
  • January 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Pursuing MBA in Greenwich or Leeds is good idea. The post study work visa for UK has become very stringent. You should get a permanent job during your study and also your salary slab should be sufficient enough to live in UK, else you have to get back to India, Chances of Permanent Residence are very less in UK. If you have plans of working abroad, please choose New Zealand or Canada. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Scope of MBA at Greenwich or Leeds'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.