One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Am I eligible For a Post Graduate Course In UK/Canada/USA?
Rahul Akarapu Rahul Akarapu Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hi,

I am a BSc.Electronics Student which is a three year degree. I'm looking to do my Masters abroad.But when I looked upon it, I found that almost all the Universities require a 3 year honours Degree whose Indian Equivalency is a 4 year Degree. So,am I eligible for Masters abroad? If yes Please provide me the list of universities that accept a 3 year Indian BSc Degree.

Thanks in Advance!

• August 29, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (4)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Rahul,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

The universitities will look at the course contents which you have studied in bachelors.

Kindly update what course are you looking at masters level and do you have any work experience.I will be able to help you further once i have the required information.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Rahul Akarapu Rahul Akarapu Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Im in the final year of my BSc. Electronics. I'm looking forward for a course related to my subject. Embedded systems would be my first choice. My other preferences are Astronomy, Electronics, Applied Electronics, Physics, Microelectronics etc. As of now I dont have any experience.

Please look into my requirements and suggest me some universities!

Thanks!

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Rahul,

You can find these courses in Universities like Birmingham,Brunel,Leeds,Glasgow,Newcastle.

Please go through the following link:  http://www.hotcourses.com/uk-courses/Embedded-Systems-MSc-courses/page_pls_user_course_details/16180339/90904/w/52994186/page.htm

The final shortlisting of universities can be done on the basis of academic profile.As you are in the final year the admission process would be starting very soon for next year.We can help you with the complete process right from shortlisting of the university till the visa.

Feel feel to contact us on 011-49196902,also browse through our website(http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/) for further information.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Rahul,

Yes you are eligible for Masters courses in the UK. Let me know your historical academic background (%, University) to guide you further. 

Regards,

Amit Jain,

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'Am I eligible For a Post Graduate Course In UK/Canada/USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.