One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Am I eligible to get a full scholarship?
Disha Dutta Disha Dutta Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi,I am 32 years old and I have done my masters in computer application in 2009 and I am a graduate in economics Hns.Now I am planning to take gre and study an MBA abroad to experience my education in a better way.I have not worked anywhere in the mid time.Am I eligible for management in information technology or business economics? How could i get my full scholarship for this program?

• June 05, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Disha,

Please visit Uniguru website for details on programs, intakes, fee structures. You may be eligible for an MBA, IT Management program as well as a Business Economics program. Your GRE score and statement of purpose should be very good and must explain your break in career. 

You can be eligible for a scholarships based on your previous academic performance. You also stand a chance for a scholarship after enrolling at a university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you may get a fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. Each University admission team has their own eligibility criteria and a student has to fulfill the same

Good Luck!!

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Disha,

Uniguru is soon to become Hotcourses India and the site will be up shortly. In the site, we have search tools to help you find scholarships you can apply to based on your specific scores. In about a week's time, the site will be up and running. Keep watching the Uniguru homepage space to know how you can access Hotcourses India. If you are keen to start your scholarship hunt right away then give us a call on this toll-free number -  1-800-103-9634. Our counsellors could help you explore your options right away. If you are living in Chennai or Delhi, you can also drop by our office to know more about your options. Cheers.

Ashwin Sriram,

Team Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Am I eligible to get a full scholarship?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.