One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Am I eligible to study in Australia?
Christy James profile image Christy James Member Join date: Oct, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am currently doing my UG in ECE 3rd year. My GPA is 7.2 I want to apply for postgraduate programs. But I have confusion in selecting the college. I approach Preston Overseas education consultant in chennai, they suggest me Australia which suits my academic background and budget. But I want to know the placement opportunities and more over I want to get placed in good institution after completion of the course. Please help me.

• November 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1720

Dear Christy,

Greetings of the day!

Yes Australia is a good destination and there are ample job opportunities , but in order to file for work permit you have to complete a 2 years course from Australia and then you can process further for work permit.

During these 2 years please maintain your grades and don't skip classes.

I hope I have solved your query, but if you want you can call our team of experts on 18001039634 or else you can register on our website : and they will get back to you.

Nupur Verma

Add a quick reply to 'Am I eligible to study in Australia?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.